The Constitution Party of Arizona was founded on December 14, 2007
The Mission of the Constitution Party of Arizona is to:
Secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity through the election, at all levels of government, of Constitution Party candidates who will uphold the principles of the Declaration of Independence, The Bill of Rights, The Constitution of the United States, and The Constitution and Statues of the State of Arizona.
It is our goal to limit the federal and state government to its delegated, enumerated, Constitutional functions and to restore American jurisprudence to its original Biblical common-law foundations.
Our Pledge To the People of Arizona
- To fully protect the God given Right to Life.
- To defend the individual Second Amendment Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
- To uphold family values and the traditional marriage of one man to one woman.
- To oppose undeclared wars by executive action which cost American lives and tax dollars.
- To secure our nations borders and enforce our immigration laws and laws against the hiring of undocumented workers.
- To withdraw from international trade agreements like NAFTA, and WTO, and to protect American manufacturing and jobs from free trade agreements inequitable with domestic manufacturing costs.
- To return power to the states or to the people as defined by the Tenth Amendment and reverse the federal encroachment of states rights.
- To return public education back to parental and local control by abolishing the federal Department of Education and supporting home schooling and vouchers.
- To reduce the size and cost of government, relieve the tax burden on the middle class, and provide minimal regulation of private business.
- To encourage the private development of domestic energy with reasonable environmental regulation and holding developers responsible for environmental damage they may cause.